Wednesday 17 August 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to NT:Labels new blog.

I will start by introducing myself. My name is Tom and I run nt:labels, the labels department currently consists of me... but we are rapidly growing every month so I hope to add a new member to the team very soon!

I do occasionally have a life outside work... I like cricket, cooking, coffee (geek!) and (of course!) printing & cosmetics. I also have a slightly weird liking for packaging!! (please don't judge me!).

So, you may see some of my personal subjects slipping in on here sometimes... I might not be able to resist commenting on the latest England cricket score or the great recipe I managed to make for dinner last night :-)

I hope you enjoy my ramblings and can do some business with you in the near future!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment